Cut Rite CNC programming - Webinar
Cost per training
By appointment only
Added to Your Shopping Bag
- Cut Rite CNC-programming and CNC-linking - settings, data entry, operation.
- 8 Hours
- Virtual classroom
- Our webinars are conducted by specialists. These specialists are highly qualified and, in most cases, have many years of experience with our technical products.
- Webinars are held via virtual classrooms (online) in groups (e.g. multiple companies) with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 22 participants.
- Webinars are held in the respective local language of the HOMAG ACADEMY unless agreed otherwise.
- For webinars, no installations or registry entries will be performed on the participants' PCs. For each participant, a PC with an Internet connection delivering a DSL transmission rate as a minimum, an audio headset with a microphone, and an email address are required. Please provide these email addresses as soon as the confirmation of the date has been received from our training organization. A second monitor is recommended for all participants.