Cost per training
By appointment only
- The term Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is a key figure developed by the Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance. Overall equipment effectiveness is a measure of the value added by a plant. It can be used to show both the productivity of a plant and its losses. In this workshop, you will get to know the components of the key figure, be shown recording and calculation options and learn which potentials can be discovered by determining the OEE in your plant.
- 1 Hour
- Our webinars are conducted by specialists. These specialists are highly qualified and, in most cases, have many years of experience with our technical products.
- Webinars are held via virtual classrooms (online) in groups (e.g. multiple companies) with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 22 participants.
- Webinars are held in the respective local language of the HOMAG ACADEMY unless agreed otherwise.
- For webinars, no installations or registry entries will be performed on the participants' PCs. For each participant, a PC with an Internet connection delivering a DSL transmission rate as a minimum, an audio headset with a microphone, and an email address are required. Please provide these email addresses as soon as the confirmation of the date has been received from our training organization. A second monitor is recommended for all participants.