Cost per training
By appointment only
- Webinar with the following content:
- Component creation, Reference point and symmetry, Keywords in components, TOOLDATA function, Component process conditions (IF THEN ELSE)
- 2 Hours
- Oberhofen am Irrsee,Schopfloch
- Our webinars are conducted by specialists. These specialists are highly qualified and, in most cases, have many years of experience with our technical products.
- Webinars are held via virtual classrooms (online) in groups (e.g. multiple companies) with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 22 participants.
- Webinars are held in the respective local language of the HOMAG ACADEMY unless agreed otherwise.
- For webinars, no installations or registry entries will be performed on the participants' PCs. For each participant, a PC with an Internet connection delivering a DSL transmission rate as a minimum, an audio headset with a microphone, and an email address are required. Please provide these email addresses as soon as the confirmation of the date has been received from our training organization. A second monitor is recommended for all participants.