plus VAT and shipping costs
Delivery time on request, as long as stock lasts
Freestyle technology with 3-, 4- and 5-axis solutions.
This series offers high levels of performance and versatility to small and medium-sized car-pentry and joinery companies. The new machine concept is based on compact technology, a reduced installation area and operation directly at the machine. The CENTATEQ P-110 series includes 3-, 4- and 5-axis solutions for the processing of kitchen, office and solid wood furniture, as well as for the construction of stairs, windows and doors.
- Freely accessible from all sides thanks to bumper safety technology
- 3-, 4- and 5-axis solutions ensure flexibility
- Fast and precise thanks to synchronous drive and linear guide system
- Innovative powerTouch operating concept
- Convenience package enables operation at the machine
X = 3100 mm (Length)
Y = 1250 mm (front stop)
Y = 1415 mm (rear stop with extension)
Z = 160 mm (Thickness)
260 mm (Loading height without vacuum cups)
X/Y axis = 60 m/min
X axis = 35 m/min
Y axis = 50 m/min
Z axis = 15 m/min
Workpiece thickness: 260 mm
with tool diameter: 25 mm: 1415 mm
with tool diameter: 200 mm: 1210 mm
Electrics suitable for all supply networks worldwide.
- DRILLING GEAR V12/32MM HIGH SPEED 7500
Drilling depth: max. 38 mm (up to 55 mm for special borers)
Drive: 2,3 kW
- GROOVING SAW SWIVELLING, 0/90 DEGREES
- TOOL CASE 'STARTER KIT' DÜBELLOCHBOHRER
- VACUUMSYSTEM 63/76 M³/H
50 Hz = 63 m³/h
60 Hz = 76 m³/h
- POWERCONTROL WITH POWERTOUCH
- SOFTWARE KIT 5-AXIS
- “Limited Online Edition”
- The prices stated are valid for the models offered in Germany. This is a recommended retail price of HOMAG GmbH ex works (FCA/ Incoterms 2010 ICC). Errors and changes to the information are reserved. The offer is valid while stocks last.
- Ask for your individual offer including transport and commissioning of the machine. Your HOMAG partner will be pleased to inform you about the detailed scope of the equipment and the range of services.
- The HOMAG sales and delivery conditions apply. www.homag.com/agb