plus VAT and shipping costs
Delivery time on request, as long as stock lasts
CNC-controlled vertical machining centre for machining workpieces made of wood or wood-like materials.
These versatile machines can be used for drilling, trimming and grooving, offering the ideal solution to save you time, space, energy and money. They are particularly well-suited to just-in-time production for trade businesses and other small businesses, and for custom production in large companies.
- Rapid processing saves time
- Compact design saves space
- Easy operation saves you energy
- Low price saves you money
Workpiece length: 200-3050 mm
Workpiece width: 70-850 mm
Workpiece thickness: 8-56 mm
Workpiece weight: max. 35 kg
Electrics suitable for all supply networks worldwide.
- Milling spindle HSK63F with 10 kW
- 4 tool change places
- DRILLING GEAR V13/H6 HIGH SPEED 7500
13 vertical drilling spindles incl. drill quick clamping system
6 horizontal drilling spindles
- Grooving saw in X-direction
- POWERCONTROL with Powertouch
- Software package including AV place and simulation
- Plausibility check
- Workpiece extension
- “Limited Web-Edition”
- The prices stated are valid for the models offered in Germany. This is a recommended retail price of HOMAG GmbH ex works (FCA/ Incoterms 2010 ICC). Errors and changes to the information are reserved. The offer is valid while stocks last.
- Ask for your individual offer including transport and commissioning of the machine. Your HOMAG partner will be pleased to inform you about the detailed scope of the equipment and the range of services.
- The HOMAG sales and delivery conditions apply. www.homag.com/agb