plus VAT and shipping costs
Delivery time on request, as long as stock lasts
The perfect starting point.
If you are new to mechanical edge processing, you have come to the right place. Fully process your workpieces with joining and profile trimming. All the machines are equipped with a precise gluing unit (i.a. for processing of PUR-glue). On request, we can equip two free spaces for post-processing in accordance with your requirements to provide you with optimum flexibility. Alongside the machine‘s extensive unit equipment, automation of the units is also a possibility. Thanks to their short and compact design, these machines are suitable for use even in the smallest of workshops.
- 6 different models to meet every requirement
- Perfect edges
- Optimum entry-level machine
- Short, compact machine
- Intuitive operation – innovative easyTouch control system
- Highly flexible configuration
Feed speed: 8m/min
Working height: 950 mm
at workpiece thickness 8 – 22 mm: 70 mm
at workpiece thickness 23 – 60 mm: 120 mm
Workpiece thickness : 8 - 60 mm
Edge thickness rolls: 0,3 - 3 mm
Kantendicke Strips/ Stripes: 0,3 - 3 mm
Electrics suitable for all supply networks worldwide.
Pneumatics: 6 Bar
- “Limited Web-Edition”
- The prices stated are valid for the models offered in Germany. This is a recommended retail price of HOMAG GmbH ex works (FCA/ Incoterms 2010 ICC). Errors and changes to the information are reserved. The offer is valid while stocks last.
- Ask for your individual offer including transport and commissioning of the machine. Your HOMAG partner will be pleased to inform you about the detailed scope of the equipment and the range of services.
- The HOMAG sales and delivery conditions apply. www.homag.com/agb