plus VAT and shipping costs
Delivery time on request, as long as stock lasts
Calibration, veneer sanding and interim paint sanding.
Whether used as a single-belt machine or with two sanding units, the SANDTEQ W-100 offers an efficient solution for all sanding tasks. This includes calibration and fine sanding of solid wood, as well as sanding of veneers and interim paint sanding (option). Drive outputs of up to 15 kW are available to suit your requirements. The independently driven units also ensure a fast, high-quality results.
Modell 114 | C Performance
C-Head with eps® system: Fine sanding head with additional calibration function and use of the electronically controlled segmented pad with eps®-system for calibrating, intermediate lacquer, fine and veneer sanding of wood and wood-based materials. By using the electronically controlled segmented pad with eps®-system thickness tolerances of up to 2 mm are compensated.
eps® – the electro-pneumatic pressure beam
The machine’s electronics provide the optimal sanding belt pressure on all areas of a workpiece, guaranteeing a perfect sanding result. The eps® system developed by HOMAG meets these requirements perfectly. For example, the individual segments automatically adjust themselves to uneven sections in the workpiece within a tolerance range of max. 2 mm to ensure that each part of the workpiece always receives the correct sanding pressure. In addition, differences in thickness from workpiece to workpiece are offset with ease. The eps® system works electropneumatically with a segment width of 35 mm.
Modell 114 | C Advanced
The Advanced Packs of the SANDTEQ W-100 provide the standards for high-quality intermediate lacquer sanding at a very attractive price by a frequency-controlled sanding belt speed, an air-jet belt blower and the appropriate sanding element in combination with the electronically controlled segmented pressure pad with eps® system.
Includes lacquer sanding package for C-head comprising:
· Frequency-controlled, infinitely variable cutting speed of 2–18 m/s
· Adjustable sanding belt blow-off device
· Additional 80-mm-wide sanding element
- Model with a sanding unit
- Sanding belt drive with wear-free electrical braking device and power transmission with Poly-V belt
- pneumatic belt tension to compensate for abrasive belt tolerances
- Uninterruptible power supply UPS for the grinding belt oscillation after power failure
- “Limited Web-Edition”
- The prices stated are valid for the models offered in Germany. This is a recommended retail price of HOMAG GmbH ex works (FCA/ Incoterms 2010 ICC). Errors and changes to the information are reserved. The offer is valid while stocks last.
- Ask for your individual offer including transport and commissioning of the machine. Your HOMAG partner will be pleased to inform you about the detailed scope of the equipment and the range of services.
- The HOMAG sales and delivery conditions apply. www.homag.com/agb