plus VAT and shipping costs
Delivery time on request, as long as stock lasts
Top quality at the best possible price.
The SAWTEQ B-130 panel saw costs hardly any more than a well-equipped sliding table saw, while providing a much more precise and efficient cutting process. This is achieved by proven HOMAG technologies and a clearly perceptible increase in automation and processing capabilities. In short, the SAWTEQ B-130 panel-sizing saw makes it easier than ever for you to ease your way into the world of precision manufacturing.
- Saw for single panels and small series
- For newcomers and upgraders: super price, super performance
- Automatic cutting: ergonomic, reliable, efficient
- Extensive standard features: everything you need
Program fence speed:
forward: 25 m/min
backward: 60 m/min
Working height: 920 mm
Cutting length: 3200 mm
Saw blade projection: 65 mm
5 standard clamps
Electrics suitable for all supply networks worldwide.
- Another additional clamp ensures reliable hold
- Parts labeling for optimized parts handling
- label printer
- labeling with parts graphics
- suitable label program
- Creation of a label layout according to customer specifications
- Extensive program package for the optimal entry:
Manual grooving program with entering and moving graphics
Stress release cut program
Optimization program CAD-Plan 4
- “Limited Online Edition”
- The prices stated are valid for the models offered in Germany. This is a recommended retail price of HOMAG GmbH ex works (FCA/ Incoterms 2010 ICC). Errors and changes to the information are reserved. The offer is valid while stocks last.
- Ask for your individual offer including transport and commissioning of the machine. Your HOMAG partner will be pleased to inform you about the detailed scope of the equipment and the range of services.
- The HOMAG sales and delivery conditions apply. www.homag.com/agb